Thursday, August 27, 2009

Where's my Lion Tamer's Hat?


[...]
Counselor: Well, do you have any idea of what you want to be?
Anchovy: Yes, yes I have.
C: What is it?
A: (boldly) A lion tamer!
C: Yes. Of course, it's a bit of a jump isn't it? Accountancy to lion taming in one go. You don't think it might be better to work your way towards lion taming, say, via banking, or insurance...
A: No. No. I don't want to wait. No. I want to start immediately. Tomorrow morning at nine I want to be in there, taming.
C: Yes, but what qualifications do you have?
A: I've got a hat.
C: A hat?
A: 'Yes. A lion taming hat. A hat with 'lion tamer' written on it. And it lights up saying 'lion tamer' in big red neon letters, so you can tame them after dark when they're less stroppy.
C: I see.
[...]
[From: Monty Python's Flying Circus. And Now For Something Completely Different]

1 comment:

PolonaP said...

ohohoho, na to se pa že leta nisem spomnila.
Jolly good!